Around the Clock Response
To schedule support, testing or maintenance and repairs
call (215) 826-9400.
Burlington Electrical Testing stands ready to server your electrical testing and maintenance needs, while ensuring the health and safety of our employees, our customers, and our community.
For after hours emergency service only contact Mike Scott at (215) 499-1135 or Mick Walker at (215) 378-5706.
Burlington Electrical Testing remains the premier electrical testing industry-leader in the Mid-Atlantic region. For more than 45 years BET brings a full-time staff of project managers, engineers and highly skilled field technicians.
All field technicians have undergone an extensive five-year electrical testing apprenticeship and have successfully passed the NETA exam.
BET field technicians must serve an extensive five-year electrical testing apprenticeship, attend continuing education seminars, and maintain a strong working knowledge of the latest testing practices. Many BET field technicians undergo the following:
- IBEW Apprenticeship School (Local 269)
- Arc Flash (NFPA 70 E)
- OSHA Hazardous Waste Program (8-hr)
- OSHA Safety Training (40-hr)
- PLC Programming
- Doble Power Factor Training
- OSHA 1910.119 and OSHA 1910.269
- Advanced Protective Relay Testing Training – Philadelphia Engineers Club
- Independent Vendor Training, such as SEL Relay Training; ASCO School for Emergency Transfer Switches; General Electric Service School